Troubles with some routers

Denis Taranushin tda at suttk.ru
Mon Aug 3 00:54:03 EDT 2015

 >> 1. Genieacs works wrong with Huaway.
> What's the error you're getting? It would also help if you include the
> body of the request.

<FaultCode>9005</FaultCode>
<FaultString>Invalid parameter name</FaultString>

There is a whole dialoge (I've replaced IPs and SN)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4650425/ACE87B-HG231f.txt

 >> 2. If i open Summary there is SSID in "Device parameters" for DIR-300:
> I'm guessing there's another parameter that matches that alias. Replace
> the regex segments with the actual instance number and see if that
> works.

Yes it is.  I've replaced the regex segments with the actual instance
number and genieacs shows SSID correctly (thank you).

but
There are 4 parameters in router respond:
InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.1.SSID = 'CorrectSSID'
InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.2.SSID = ''
InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.3.SSID = ''
InternetGatewayDevice.LANDevice.1.WLANConfiguration.3.SSID = ''

If is it possible to set priority "not blank" before "blank" to avoid
this behavior? or sould I avoid to use RegExp-s  at all?