Troubles with some routers

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Mon Aug 3 15:10:45 EDT 2015

For the 9005, my guess is that the device doesn¹t want to give up the
password field.

Genie gets a list of parameter names from the device, then asks for the
values of those parameters from the device. All the names that genie is
requesting came from the device, so the problem is on the device side.

--
Manny Veloso

Sr. Solutions Engineer
Smartrg.com