How do deal with automatic created objects

Markus Mehlan markus.mehlan at argus.info
Tue Aug 4 09:14:58 EDT 2015

Hello,

in my preset I told the cpe to create a
"Device.Services.VoiceService.1.NetworkProfile.1.Line"-object.
The cpe creates a corresponding "SIPLine"-object after that.

I don't see the "SIPLine"-object and it's parameters unless I do a
refresh on this object via the GUI. Before executing the preset,
there is an empty "SIPLine" in the cpe's data model.

Is there a way to write the SIPLine's parameters with a preset?
I've tried with multiple presets and tags, but no success.

Best regards,
Markus