download command

Florian Eckert eckert.florian at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 23 08:17:52 EDT 2015

Thank you for your fast respond.
ut what are the paremeter mean and what do i have to enter?
filename:? file path on the cpe
file:? file name in the genieacs-fs?

I have seen in the config section on github the FS_IP config paramter?
Does this have any relation to this command?

My assumption is that the command says the cpe to download the file from
the FS_IP?

Which service is running on this ip -> The geniacs-fs?