Best way to autoconfigure routers and resist reset to factory defaults

Sergio Fernández sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Fri Dec 4 06:30:29 EST 2015

Good Morning!

I've been told that configuring *presets* in order to autoconfigure
routers and resist a client's factory default action *it's bad* for
GenieACS. So I want to change the way I'm doing it.

So my question is: What is the best way so all the routers of my company
accomplish these 2 things:
     1) That when you connect the router to the ADSL or the WAN port it
autoconfigures by itself
     2) When the client performs a factory default, it autoconfigures by
itself with its own PPPoE login

I thank you in advance for all the advice given

--
*Nombre:* Sergio Fernández Rubio*
Cargo:* Ingeniero de Software y de Redes*