Best way to autoconfigure routers and resist reset to factory defaults

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Fri Dec 4 14:54:07 EST 2015

Not sure why you had to modify the fork. I bet you forgot the %s in
NOTIFICATION_URL. %s is replaced with the device ID.

Example: "http://my-site/Api/ACS/Event/%s"
Would get turned into:
http://my-site/Api/ACS/Event/00236a-96318REF-SR360NA025%2D0005755

As to your issue with the CPE not finding the ACS, try using DHCP.

In your dhcpd.conf file put this:

# always send option 43 (0x2b) even if the client was too lame to ask for it
option dhcp-parameter-request-list = concat(option
dhcp-parameter-request-list,2b);

# define the TR-069 server in the vendor-options
option space tr069;
option tr069.acs-server-url code 1 = text;
vendor-option-space tr069;
option tr069.acs-server-url "*https://YOUR-ACS-URL:7548/
<https://YOUR-ACS-URL:7548/>*";