SSL Set Up Question

Jim Maclean jmaclean at comsultserv.ca
Sat Feb 7 17:03:56 EST 2015

Dan, thanks for the quick response.  I have the self-signed cert but
it's the very last part of the procedure that's confusing me.
'and copy/link cert.crt to cwmp.crt and key.key to cwmp.key'  I already
have the cert.crt & Key.key files in the config directory.  Do I simply
copy the files to cwmp.crt cwmp.key and leave them in the config file?

--