Support on Genie ACS

Senthil K senthilkrishnan at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Jan 1 05:30:55 EST 2015

Hi Zaid,

Thank you very much for the reply.

the link which you have shared is having the CURL commands which deals with the server. But i want the Curl command to send to ACS client,

i mean,  any command to send the ACS client to change some values.  just similar to what an ACS server will do to the client.

Kindly help us in referring some doc

Kind regards
SenthilK