Smartrg 505n Modem

Jim Maclean jmaclean at comsultserv.ca
Mon Jan 5 18:11:04 EST 2015

Hi there, has anyone had experience with the above modem?  While I'm
fairly new to linux and GenieACS i was able to install it and get it
working - mostly - with the above modem as a test Device.  However, I'm
not getting the mac or the PPPoE info (installed via wiki tutorial).
Does anyone have any thoughts or insight that could point me in the
right direction with these issues?

Regards

--
Jim Maclean | COMSULT
Unit-1 3096 Danforth Ave. Suite 137 | Toronto, ON M1L 1B1

This message is intended for the addressees only and may contain confidential or privileged information. No rights to privilege have been waived. Any copying, retransmittal, taking of action in reliance on, or other use of the information in this communication by persons other than the addressees is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender by e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of this message.