Smartrg 505n Modem

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Wed Jan 7 16:51:15 EST 2015

That¹s funny, I work at smartRG and have a 505 right here on my desk. When
it does a refresh GenieACS gets all the parameters on the device by
default, and the mac/serial number shows up straight away. Have you
changed parameters.json in genieacs/config?

Attached is a screenshot of my two devices. One¹s a 505n and the other is
an 350NE

--
Manny Veloso

Sr. Solutions Engineer