Password issue idea?

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Jan 13 15:29:25 EST 2015

Chicken and egg problem. Because some of them require connection request
authentication, and some don't.

What you could do though is query the ACS for the CPE and look at the
InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.ConnectionRequestUsername value. If
its null/empty then you know to send the credentials of ""/"".

How you do that from within the auth function, I'm not real sure of.