AddObject: Object-type must exist to create a new instance

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Jul 21 13:05:01 EDT 2015

Go to the objects tab, and add a new object. Give it a name of "SIP Line"
For the parameter field, enter Enable and the value true, SIPRef and 1.
Then figure out which entry is going to be your "key." This is the value
that GenieACS will use to determine if the object exists. See the
screenshot for an example.

Next, create a preset. One of the configuration options will be "Add
Object", for the object name enter "SIP Line" and for the "to" portion
enter "Device.Services.VoiceService.1.NetworkProfile" For the precondition
portion, I use tags. For example, our CPE's can be configured in either
routed mode or bridged mode. If the CPE has the tag "Routed" it gets one
preset, if it has the tag "Bridged" it gets another preset. You can even
remove objects as well.

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 3]