Dueling presets

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Tue Jun 30 15:16:28 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015, at 07:42 PM, Dan Morphis wrote:
> I created an object named "Disable_WLAN" and added that to the CPE
> specific preset (that has a higher weight than the base config preset)
> and I"m happy to report that this fixes my issue!

Great, but a word of warning though: Due to a bug, using objects with
more than one key (or no key) parameter may yield unexpected behavior.
This is because the function getObjectHash (in presets.coffee) isn't
implemented in a way that ignores key parameter ordering in object
definitions. I'll get to fixing that very soon, but pull requests are
always welcome.

Zaid