Issues connecting specific CPE

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Mon Mar 2 14:49:37 EST 2015

Well, it’s not sending the types along with the Value. Those are supposed to be required. Maybe it’s not passing validation because Genie has no idea what type anything is?

<ParameterValueStruct>
<Name>InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.HardwareVersion</Name>
<Value>ICOTERA_IGW3000</Value>
</ParameterValueStruct>

--
Manny Veloso