retrieve only specific information not using device ID

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Wed Mar 18 14:02:26 EDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015, at 11:26 AM, Dave whoohoo wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I was wondering whether it is possible to request for example only the device ID of a CPE if one knows the IP address. So is it possible to add some sort of where-clause in the query and if so how is this done?

The following API call finds a device by its serial number and returns
only its ID and MAC. Notice we're restricting the parameters we want
returned by using "projection" query parameter, which is a comma
separated list of parameter names.

    http://localhost:7557/devices?query={%22InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.SerialNumber%22%3A%22C02506B09829%22}&projection=_id,InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.MACAddress

Regards,
Zaid