Preset precondition based on regex

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Thu May 14 02:49:55 EDT 2015

On Thu, May 14, 2015, at 01:50 AM, Dan Morphis wrote:
> I would like to tag all CPE's that match a regex. Is that possible? my rudimentary testing doesn't produce any fruitful results.

You should be able to use a regex precondition by surrounding your
regular expression with backslashes (e.g. "/.+/"). Then add a
configuration to assign the tag you need. You could additionally have a
default preset (with lower weight) to ensure the tag is removed in case
the other preset no longer applies to a particular devices.

Zaid