Use the method DeleteObject

sclark at tpg.com.au sclark at tpg.com.au
Wed May 20 19:44:35 EDT 2015

Hi Zaid,

On Fri Apr 24 02:21:51 EDT 2015, Zaid wrote
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015, at 12:29 PM, Markus Mehlan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > how can I use the RPC-Method DeleteObject? Can it be done in the presets
> > view?
> > I've tried with "Remove object", but with no success.
>
> Hi Markus,
>
> You need to first define the object template (in objects tab). The
> delete object preset configuration will delete all instances that has
> parameters matching the "key" parameters in your object definition. Hope
> that makes sense.
>
> Zaid

I can delete an object using the following call to the NBI:

curl -i
'http://localhost:7557/devices/011-WUII-EUS0987877712/tasks?connection_request'
\
-X POST --data '{"name":"deleteObject",
"objectName":"InternetGatewayDevice.Services.VoiceService.1.VoiceProfile.1"
}'

What would the object and preset look like in the GUI to do something
similar?

Thanks in advance, Stuart