New Object: Which meaning has the parameter key

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Fri May 22 19:42:00 EDT 2015

On Wed, May 20, 2015, at 09:08 AM, Markus Mehlan wrote:
> Which meaning has the parameter key in the Object view? See attached
> Picture.

The key parameters help the ACS determine whether to add a new instance
or modify an existing one. So if you have a preset to add an object and
there already exist an object with parameters that match your key
parameters, no new object will be added but the existing one will be
updated to match your object definition.

> I have the problem that I can't provide more than 3 sip-configurations
> for one CPE. The objects in the preset aren't assigned to the right
> object on the CPE.

Not sure, but in your screenshot you probably should only have
AuthUserName as key. Try that and let me know if you're still having
trouble..

Zaid