Fwd: Wrong IP bind

Fabien Bazille fab.baz22 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:33:06 EDT 2015

Hi,
I'm performing an issue when i wanna push a configuration file on a device,
the FS bind the old IP, and not mine, I don't know why because my
genieacs's config seems ok.

Take a look at my config.json:
{
  "MONGODB_CONNECTION_URL" : "mongodb://127.0.0.1/genieacs",
  "REDIS_PORT" : "6379",
  "REDIS_HOST" : "192.168.2.175",
  "CWMP_INTERFACE" : "192.168.2.175",
  "CWMP_PORT" : 7547,
  "CWMP_SSL" : false,
  "NBI_INTERFACE" : "192.168.2.175",
  "NBI_PORT" : 7557,
  "FS_INTERFACE" : "192.168.2.175",
  "FS_PORT" : 7567,
  "FS_IP" : "192.168.2.175",
  "LOG_INFORMS" : true,
  "DEBUG" : false,
}

The capture tell to the CPE a wrong IP and then the device reject it.
When I perform a change in the config file I do a "npm run compile"
If you have any idea of what is happening.

PS: I use the script genieacs-start.sh at my home directory and the folder
genieacs and genieacs-gui are both on the home directory too.

Best regards,

Fabien B