Wrong IP bind

Fabien Bazille fab.baz22 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 04:16:38 EDT 2015

Yes Dan I restarted it with the script "./genieacs-start.sh" after a stop.
I don't understand why, if I had a syntax probleme the npm run compile
should notice me and all the genieacs services I binded
on my local IP adress (192.168.2.175) are listening on 0.0.0.0
I'm completely lost, i searched for everything with that wrong IP bind and
i find nothing.
And the other services (nbi, cwmp) are listening on 0.0.0.0 (That can cause
security issues)

Regards,

Fabien B