Cisco's CPE resources exceeded

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Fri May 29 11:55:44 EDT 2015

Fabien,
  Without seeing a log, I can only speculate that the connection is timing
out.

Try adjusting the GET_PARAMETER_NAMES_DEPTH_THRESHOLD and SESSION_TIMEOUT
values. The wiki
<https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/wiki/GenieACS-General-Config> has
information on more information on the values to try. Remember to restart
the cwmp worker after adjusting the values.

In my environment, I had to use
  "GET_PARAMETER_NAMES_DEPTH_THRESHOLD" : 2,
  "SESSION_TIMEOUT" : 90,

-dan