Create nested WAN object in preset

Agustín Bertamoni abertamoni at stechs.com.ar
Thu Oct 29 08:54:54 EDT 2015

Zaid
Thanks in advance for your response!
Until you can fix this I will use the API to create nested objects, the
question is, can be used from the API predefined objects as they are
created from presets?
Thanks again!

STECHS - Ing. Agustin Bertamoni
Móvil: (+54911) 62183226
Av. Boyacá 372 Piso 4º Oficina 401 (C1406BHF)
Buenos Aires, Argentina