Parameters doesn't show up

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Thu Sep 3 19:45:06 EDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015, at 01:46 PM, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've mounted a second server for testing inside a VMware.
>
> I connected a Tenda W300D and some parameters appear but I can't make
> the rest of the parameters to be shown.
> Here I send you the .dump attached. What I can see is that the
> parameters I can see are in this dump but I can't see the other.
>
> In the first machine I installed GenieACS in, I didn't have these
> problems with these types of router. I don't know what is happening.

Looks like the common cookies issue. Try adding the following option to
config.json:

    "COOKIES_PATH" : "/"

If this doesn't help, try to capture the communication using tcpdump or
Wireshark and look for the cookie headers of the CPE request that comes
immediately after the very last ACS request you see in the dump file you
attached.

Zaid