Zero Touch Provisioning - Presets

Agustín Bertamoni abertamoni at stechs.com.ar
Wed Sep 9 17:02:55 EDT 2015

Hitesh

You can handle states based on tags, and then make state transitions adding
and removing this tags. Example:

1>CPE boots up for first time and connects to ACS using preconfigured URL
in default settings

2>A new preset matches based in Serial Number and no tags (List of next
tags) and set the first state tag, maybe INIT_PROV. (in this state can
change PeriodicInformInterval)

3>In the next CPE INFORM set the respective IGD tree values using SET
options, remove INIT_PROV and set DONE_PROV tag.

I hope this can help.
BR

STECHS - Ing. Agustin Bertamoni
Móvil: (+54911) 62183226
Av. Boyacá 372 Piso 4º Oficina 401 (C1406BHF)
Buenos Aires, Argentina