Require help in ACS URL to setup communication with simulator

Rupam Kumari rupam.kumari at teramatrix.co
Tue Sep 29 08:54:51 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am using genieacs to implement TR069  for  server side and TR069
simulator for client side and I have implemented  genieacs but I am facing
some problem in  acs_url as I am not aware about what exactly I should use
to make communication with simulator.  Here I am providing you the URL
which I am using, but I am not sure about it that will work properly.
Please help me regarding this. I will always be greatfull to you.

 acs_url:-  http://127.0.01:3000/ <http://127.0.0.1:3000/>

This is simple URL,please help me that what URL should I use to set up
communication with simulator.

Thank You.

Regards,
Rupam Kumari.