From customCommands to Presets

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Mon Apr 4 18:52:24 EDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-04-04 at 12:39 +0200, Ivo Abreu wrote:
> Now the question is, how can I set that Value to the CPE? Should I do
> it on the Preset Set command? What would be the syntax?

There's actually no way to do that from presets in this version, not
without some patching anyway. Attached is a patch file that allows you
to do just that. To use it, add a set configuration for some parameter,
and use this format in the value field "=mycustomcommandname" (without
the quotes). I rely on this for some of my use cases, but it does have
its limitations so I generally recommend pushing the configuration
through the API to individual devices. Also, patching GenieACS core
terrifies me :)

Zaid