GenieACS in high ability operational mode

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Mon Apr 11 19:56:46 EDT 2016

On Thu, 2016-04-07 at 12:45 +0200, Alexei Pastuchov wrote:
> Is there any drawback by putting a couple of GenieACS's behind load
> balancer, running a node operational and second standby?

No. Just make sure each node behind the load balancer can access the
device IP (for connection request).

> What is MongoDB preferable setup?

I guess a minimal replica set should be okay.

Maybe it's just me being obsessed with simplicity, but I would avoid HA
setup unless there's a real need for it. The more complex your setup
is, the more potential points of failure you create.

Zaid