Query Regarding Firmware Upgrade

Rupam Kumari rupam.kumari at teramatrix.co
Sat Aug 27 06:43:24 EDT 2016

Hi ,

I have used download API but not able to push firmware update task  .There
are different  parameter for download API, I have mention the parameters
with the values that I am using-

   1. *name* :- download
   2. *file* :-  57c1444a31078f032b88d73c * (this id generated after
   firmware uploaded on server)*
   3.
*filename :- "xyz_free_upgrade.bin  (firmware file of CPE device) *

Please find the below API format to call download task and response for
your reference :
*API :*

* curl -i
http://localhost:7557/devices/0CD2B5-Wireless%20Router%20WR3005N3-0CD2B5516715/tasks?timeout=4000&connection_request
<http://localhost:7557/devices/0CD2B5-Wireless%20Router%20WR3005N3-0CD2B5516715/tasks?timeout=4000&connection_request>
-X POST --data '{ "name": "download",
"file":"57c1444a31078f032b88d73c","filename":"xyz_free_upgrade.bin"}'*

*Response :*

*HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error*
*Connection: close*
*Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 10:15:51 GMT*
*Transfer-Encoding: chunked*

Please let me know if any thing I have missed or need to change in calling
download task API.

Thanks and Regards,
Rupam Kumari