filter IP

Bodlaj Gasper bodlaj at iskratel.si
Mon Feb 29 10:55:59 EST 2016

Hi,
I would like to filter a range of IPs.
I tried with ?query={"summary.ip"%3A"192.168.30.*"}# and it kinda worked but id displays all devices within that network.

But I would like to filter devices even further like
query={"summary.ip"%3A"192.168.30.5+-+192.168.30.10"}
or
query={"summary.ip"%3A"192.168.30.5/24"}

But that does not work.
Is there any other way of doing that like using Regex or something similar.

Br Gašper

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee. Any unauthorised use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

To elektronsko sporočilo in vse morebitne priloge lahko vsebujejo informacije zaupne narave in so namenjene izključno naslovniku. Fizični ali pravni osebi, ki ni naslovnik, je kakršnakoli nepooblaščena uporaba, pregledovanje, pošiljanje, razširjanje, kopiranje ali drug način razpolaganja z vsebino sporočila strogo prepovedana.