Missing summary.lastBoot and lastBootstrap

h0rst h0rst at localh0rst.de
Wed Jan 6 02:09:32 EST 2016

Hi!

I was aware that the "summary.*" values are just aliases ;)
I already tried to query the API for the "_lastBoot" etc
parameters. It works for the "_lastInform" and "_registered"
values. If i'm correct, i could query a specific device like
this:

curl -i 'http://localhost:7557/devices?query=%7B%22_id%22%3A%2200040E-FRITZ%2521Box-5C4979446564%22%7D&projection=_lastBoot'

[
{"_id":"00040E-FRITZ%21Box-5C4979446564"}
]

When using the "_lastInform", or "_registered" it works correctly:

curl -i 'http://localhost:7557/devices?query=%7B%22_id%22%3A%2200040E-FRITZ%2521Box-5C4979446564%22%7D&projection=_registered'

[
{"_id":"00040E-FRITZ%21Box-5C4979446564","_registered":"2016-01-05T11:19:12.369Z"}
]

This happens on 2 installations of GenieACS. The "_registered" values
would be sufficent to start. But i also need to know if a customer is
doing a factory reset for his device. So i needed the "_lastBootstrap"
parameters to :/

Kind regards,
Sebastian