parameters for voip

h0rst h0rst at localh0rst.de
Thu Jan 7 05:36:41 EST 2016

Hi!

To be honest, i'm quiet new to this whole TR069 world and i don't know if these
settings are the same for every CPE. I currently only work with the FritzBox by
AVM.

But you should take a look at the following (or similar) parameters:

InternetGatewayDevice.Services.VoiceService.2.VoiceProfile.1.SIP.RegistrarServer
InternetGatewayDevice.Services.VoiceService.2.VoiceProfile.1.SIP.RegistrarServerPort
InternetGatewayDevice.Services.VoiceService.2.VoiceProfile.1.SIP.RegistrarServerTransport
InternetGatewayDevice.Services.VoiceService.2.VoiceProfile.1.Line.1.SIP.AuthPassword
InternetGatewayDevice.Services.VoiceService.2.VoiceProfile.1.Line.1.SIP.AuthUserName
InternetGatewayDevice.Services.VoiceService.2.VoiceProfile.1.Line.1.SIP.URI

These are (at least on FritzBox CPEs) the required parameters for the first VoIP account.
The second Voip Account would be:

InternetGatewayDevice.Services.VoiceService.2.VoiceProfile.2

And so on. Using the presets in GenieACS Gui is pretty straightforward. Or you could
use the API to do this job. I hope i could help at least a little.

If anyone thinks all this is nonsense, i'd be pretty happy to be corrected ;)

Sebastian