Problem with sorting new column in 'listing device' page

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Sun Jan 10 19:50:38 EST 2016

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016, at 05:22 PM, Krzysztof Szymanski wrote:
> Helo, I have problem with sorting new column that I have added to
> "Device List" page - it is named HOSTNAME.
>
> I made these tasks: *1. genieacs-gui/config/index_parameters.yml*
-> added HOSTNAME: summary.hostName
*
> The values from the field HOSTNAME appear but are not sorted properly.
> After that then I click on title "HOSTNAME" there is no sorting by
> that column. All the time is to sort by column "Last inform". Could
> anyone help me with this problem?

I have noticed this issue before but I always assumed it's due to use of
aliases (sorting doesn't work accurately on aliases). I double checked
now and it tuns out sorting by regular parameters is also not working
properly. I found the problem and will patch soon.

Zaid