Examples of presets and objects

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Jul 5 13:37:06 EDT 2016

The key field is what item to key off of. I.e., what item on the node
should be used to know this object is applied to the right now.

Here is an object I have for configurating Wi-Fi. It uses the
RegulatoryDomain as the key (because thats the one thing I could find on
that node that should never change for our CPEs).  Think of objects as like
a preset, but for an entire node.

[image: Inline image 1]

Here are a couple of presets I have. This one tags CPEs based upon their
location:
[image: Inline image 2]

And this preset does the base configuration of all the CPEs
[image: Inline image 3]

-dan