API doesn't work with devices whose ID contains special characters

Sergio sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Wed Jul 20 05:46:47 EDT 2016

Good morning.

I have a device whose ID in GenieACS-GUI appears as
*000B82-HT%2D502-000b82xxxxxx*.

The Device's model is HT-502, and that symbol, the dash "-", isn't well
represented.

The problem is when trying to call it via the API, for example, asking
for his SIP State. None of the ways work.:

/curl -i
'http://my.acs.server:7557/devices/?query=%7B%22_id%22%3A%220000B82-HT-502-000b82xxxxxx%22%7D&projection=Device.Services.VoiceService.1.VoiceProfile.1.Line.1.Status'/
nor
/curl -i
'http://my.acs.server:7557/devices/?query=%7B%22_id%22%3A%220000B82-HT%2D502-000b82xxxxxx%22%7D&projection=Device.Services.VoiceService.1.VoiceProfile.1.Line.1.Status'/

I've tried with other CPE's and it works, but I can't make it work with
this model of CPE. Is there anything I could do to get it working?

Currently, this is what GenieACS is answering me:

/HTTP/1.1 200 OK//
//Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:18:59 GMT//
//Connection: keep-alive//
//Transfer-Encoding: chunked//