Automatic refreshObject task is never removed from task queue

Grímur Daníelsson grimurd at snerpa.is
Thu Jul 21 05:10:38 EDT 2016

Hello everyone

I'm having problems with the refreshObject tasks on our CPEs.

The tasks never seem to be completed and because of that it looks to me like the CPEs are being hammered by refresh requests from genieacs.
I have set the inform interval to 900 seconds but in spite of that they seem to be informing every 15-30 seconds at least. This stops when I
remove the refreshObject task from the queue manually and they go back to informing at regular intervals. If I refresh the CPE manually
through the GUI it refreshes sucessfully and the task is removed without problems.
There are no faults in the faults tab in the GUI.
This seems to happen on all types of CPEs. We got a few Zyxel CPEs and this happens to all of them. VMG1312-B10A, VMG8924-B10A and P-870HN-51b.

There are no errors to speak of in the genieacs error log. Tailing the console log shows a non-stop stream of "Started task refreshObject()" but nothing else out of the ordinary.

I'm completely stuck, anyone know what the problem could be?
--
Best regards,
Grímur Daníelsson