Parameter in order to know if it's up or down

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Jul 26 18:33:52 EDT 2016

The way I determine if a CPE is online is to do a getParameterValues
on InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.PeriodicInformInterval
with connection_request in the URI. If the GenieACS API returns a 200, then
I know the CPE is online.

The last inform value can be pulled from the api, the key is _lastInform.

-dan