Parameter in order to know if it's up or down

Sergio sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Wed Jul 27 06:59:50 EDT 2016

Thank you a lot, Dan

That works... But the problem now is that we are asking to NAT'ed
devices, so they always answer with a 202 Device is Offline. So I think
the only way is to compare the _lastInform key.

Could you put an example of using that key? I can't find it on the API
guide in github. I can upload there it if you explain it.

Thank you!!