Deploying GenieACS with Docker

Sergio sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Wed Jun 8 03:52:41 EDT 2016

Good morning!

I've watched the 3 hours of video of "Self-paced training" of docker,
starred the project in GitLab and tried it.

All went fluently without errors. The thing I noticed is that you get
GenieACS from the GitHub repository. Can't it be obtained from npm,
which is stable version?

What I would like to do now is to edit the GenieACS config file to
enable debugging. In which container is it? And excuse me for asking the
following question, but I haven't found the way: How do I "log in" to a
container? Or it can't be done?

I appreciate your help!

Thank you in advance,
Sergio Fernández