Deploying GenieACS with Docker

Sergio sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Wed Jun 8 06:09:15 EDT 2016

In order to log in to every container, you have to perform like in the
following command:

*sudo docker exec -it dockergenieacs_genieacs-cwmp_1 bash*

If you want to see the logs of the processes in the containers, you
simply have to perform something like following command:

*sudo docker logs dockergenieacs_genieacs-cwmp_**1

*I think it should be great to write like a "guide" adding this commands
in the GitLab repository you have.

Sergio Fernández