Genieacs Question

Sergio sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Thu Jun 23 03:49:45 EDT 2016

Hi Angela!

I recommend installing GenieACS with the guide I wrote here
https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/wiki/Installation-in-Ubuntu-14.04-Server

I had some problems, also, trying to download firmware.

It is solved by modifying the file at /genieacs/config/config.json and
in the line where it says "FS_IP" change it to the real IP of your
server. If you are deploying it for public, it must be the Public IP. If
you are an ISP and don't have access from public IP, then configure it
with the GenieACS server's private IP.

If you need more help, please ask.

I also am having problems joining the mailing list. This is an old
e-mail I have and I want to migrate it to my newer one. But I can't join
GenieACS mailing list in the other e-mail.

I will put this e-mail in CC via the mailing list.

Greetings!!