A few questions

Grímur Daníelsson grimurd at snerpa.is
Thu Jun 30 11:19:04 EDT 2016

Hi everyone

I want to know if GenieACS handles historical data or does it only have the latest version of the parameters for each CPE?

What I would like to do is to be able to create a chart showing for example CRC errors on a xdsl connection over a 2 week period.

Is this currently possible and if not, are there any plans to support it?

Also, is it possible for CWMP to listen both for non-ssl and ssl connections? We have some older routers which don't seem to handle certificates and https correctly but work fine over regular http. It seems CWMP doesn't handle regular http if SSL is enabled.

--
Regards,
Grímur Daníelsson