Reliability/Queueing of tasks with connection request
okraits at arcor.de
Thu Mar 24 07:22:53 EDT 2016
i did some testing with tasks using a connection request.
- genieacs branch v1.0 on a machine with 2 cores and 2 GB RAM
- 4 CPEs with 120s inform, 1 CPE with 60s inform - i created a
setParameterValues task for the CPE with the 60s inform interval every 10s
- Apart from informs and the tasks, there's no "traffic" on the ACS
- tasks often get queued, > 50 % with this task creation interval
- sometimes there are up to 5 tasks in the queue
- when there are several tasks in the queue, they are all processed together
at some point - it looks like there is no connection request happening
before that (-> easycwmp log)
- Why is a connection request not very reliable? Why do those tasks get
queued so often?
- What are influences on connection requests and task queueing? How can
the situation be improved?
Thank you very much in advance.
More information about the Users