Problem with crontab/init.d

Sergio Fernández sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Fri Mar 25 18:42:38 EDT 2016

Thank you, Oliver. I will try that next time I connect to the server.

The thing is that I have been using crontab for other genieacs instances
that I built, and it is working great. But this is another instance of
GenieACS that I didn't build, and it only has root user (The instance is
an Ubuntu 14.04 Server). It was installed using another way that I
didn't tried earlier.

Let's see how it goes. Thank you!