Fwd: Re: Parse xml string failed

Sergio Fernández sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Wed Mar 30 06:40:02 EDT 2016

Hello!

I've contacted TP-Link to tell about the "Parse XML string failed."

They've answered me with this message (Translated to English from Spanish):

....Value
xsi:type="xsd:string">new2.4GHz</Value></ParameterValueStruct></ParameterList><ParameterKey/></cwmp:SetParameterValues></soap-env:Body></soap-env:Envelope>

TD-W9980 needs a "ParameterKey" node with a value. This value must be
setted to anything, for example, 0.

It's so strange that the router fails because of this little change...
But however... how could I transform the value of the XML SOAP file the
router sends? To replace <ParameterKey/> to <ParameterKey>0</ParameterKey>

Thank you!