CPE remote access

Tigran work1415 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 07:35:31 EDT 2016

Zaid Abdulla <zaid <at> genieacs.com> writes:

> On Thu, 2016-05-05 at 08:41 +0000, Tigran wrote:
> > The tr069 client is installed by default on the CPE and its
> > Connection Request URL: is listening on 30005 port. Could you kindly
> > describe where on genieacs to point the url?
>
> That URL will be picked up by the ACS -- you don't need to do anything
> with it. What you need is to put the ACS URL (e.g. http://1.2.3.4:7547)
> in the device.

Hello, thanks for reply!
The ACS url(which, if I am not mistaken, in my case is a:
http://127.0.0.1:3000) is a default one, and it is opening in the web
browser(with a title of: Home-GenieACS). I would like to also add, that so
far I did not change any config.
Here is the output from the CLI when I am starting the genieacs server:
admin123 at admin123-HP-Compaq-dx7500-Microtower:/$ ./genieacs-start.sh
failed to connect to server
arranging in: tiled
GenieACS has been started in tmux session 'geneiacs'
To attach to session, use: tmux attach -t genieacs
To switch between panes use Ctrl+B-ArrowKey
To deattach, press Ctrl+B-D
To stop GenieACS, use: ./genieacs-stop.sh

Could You please suggest me some options of how to put the ACS URL into the
device?
P.S. I was trying to attach some screen shots, but it seems not possible on
this site.