how to install Genieacs on ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Sergio sergio.fernandez at electronicamartinez.com
Wed May 11 06:19:13 EDT 2016

Good morning, Mr. Kanako

I haven't tried it yet, but I think this way should work.

https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/wiki/Installation-in-Ubuntu-14.04-&-15.10

That is the guide I wrote for Ubuntu 15.10, so presumably it is working
for 16.04. If it is not working, please tell me where does it fail, so
next time I install it in an Ubuntu 16.04, I try to do a workaround.

PS. If you want to install a production server in Ubuntu 16.04, I would
not recommend using it now. I would wait until 16.04.1 is released. You
will prevent some nasty headaches.

Sergio Fernández Rubio.