Deploying GenieACS with Docker

Oliver Kraitschy okraits at arcor.de
Mon May 23 12:04:09 EDT 2016

Hello Guillaume,

i'm looking into deploying genieacs with docker, too. But i don't have any
experience with docker yet, so i'm still reading.

One question quickly arises, though: why don't you use one container which
contains all components (mongodb, redis, genieacs and genieacs-gui)? How
do you ensure that all required components/containers are there and in the
required version?

Just some thoughts from a docker newbie :-)

Greetings,
Oliver