Parameters sent from ONU to CWMP server

Miguel Angel Bérniz mberniz at gibfibrespeed.com
Wed Nov 2 12:44:33 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am pretty new to TR069 and to GenieACS platform.

So far I have genieacs 1.0.7 and genieacs-gui 1.0 with no issues, and genieacs-gui master with usual Provisions. Faults and Virtual Parameters 743:unexpected token at 'Not Found' errors.

But I have two main concerns that are preventing me advancing in the project.

#1 Parameters seen in CWMP server. I have an ONU from an Spanish manufacturer called Telnet. When the ONU is registered and refreshed, I can see around 800 parameters and can change those that allow it and thing is working. But I am not seeing some parameters that I know that exist in the ONU (because I have seen them in the ONU Backup config xml). Specifically this one:

As shown in ONU Backup XML file: InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.1.X_BROADCOM_COM_VlanMuxID=605

But this parameter is never shown in GenieACS. What could be the reason for this?

#2 How to provision an instance of a WANIP connection? The WANIP Connection was manually created to provide access to the Managment network, a dedicated vlan for management. From that point, I want GenieACS to provide loads of parameters to configure different services and ONU entities: More WANIP Connections, a WANPPP Connection, Bridge configurations, etc...
I understand that has to be done through presets, tied to, for example, the ONU serial number. So I think I can integrate my CRM to provide genieacs (through the API) a ser of filters for an specific ONU serial with all the customer services related parameters.
But my question is, How can I create a new instance of an object through GenieACS? For example, I want to create InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection. 2 and below it, all the relevant parameters for this new wan service in the ONIU.

Thanks in advance,

Miguel

Miguel Berniz
Corporate Sales Executive

+350 200 65154
+350 540 19095
mberniz at gibfibrespeed.com
http://www.gibfibrespeed.com/

Unit 5, Waterport Terraces, North Mole Road, Gibraltar