Mass delete device objects?

Oliver Kraitschy okraits at arcor.de
Thu Nov 10 05:28:03 EST 2016

Hi Kris,

If you delete the CPE on the ACS then it is deleted from the database. If the
device connects to the ACS again then the device is added to the database too.

If the device doesn't show up again then have a look at the device and ACS
cwmp log to make sure that the device tries to connect and to see if there's
a problem when trying to connect.

Greetings,
Oliver