GenieACS Tasks are not executed

Sebastian Kruse sk at cva.de
Thu Nov 10 06:36:38 EST 2016

I use the latest version of the GenieACS (yes, I know it is a development
branch and not for production). But except for the one problem it works very
well right now for us. The problem is the following: Tasks are only queued
and never executed. The list of tasks for some devices is really huge right
now. Is there any way to find out why the tasks are not executed? The router
in out network are AVM Fritz!Box 7490, 7390 and 7360.

This device is online the entire time and this is the actual task list for
it: https://puu.sh/sdptn/6f98e81d45.png no executions at all. Any solutions?